In the, click Track. The Track page appears, where you can see your tracked people, tracked properties, and saved labels. You can think of this page as your filing cabinet of opportunities.
The following image shows what you'll find on the Track page, with some information about each feature. You can right-click and open the image in a new tab to see a larger version.
On the Properties and People tabs, you can:
- Add or remove labels from one or more opportunities.
- Untrack opportunities.
- Filter your tracked opportunities.
- Add notes to tracked opportunities.
- Drill down into property details.
- Drill down into associated properties for people.
At the top of the Track page, click Manage Labels. The Manage Labels menu appears, which displays a breakdown of your existing labels, including how many opportunities you've assigned each label to. You can do the following on the Manage Labels menu: