How do I invite tracked people to Remine?
Before you begin
- You are not required to track people to invite them to Remine. For details on how to invite your existing clients to Remine, see the How do I invite my clients to Remine? article.
- Before you invite people, you must create a custom URL for your homepage.
- To invite people to Remine from the Track page, you must be a Pro plan subscriber. For information about plans and pricing, see the Plans article.
You can invite up to 250 clients at one time. You can send one invitation to any given client in a 12 hour period, up to a maximum of 5 invitations. In other words, when you have sent one client 5 invitations, you cannot send them any more invitations. There is no limit to the total number of invitations you can send.
- When a person accesses Remine through your invitation, they'll land on your branded homepage. After the client registers their Remine account, you'll see their activities on the Engage page.
- For details about the ways you can customize your homepage, see the Settings article.
- In the , click Track.
At the top of the screen, click People.
Your list of tracked people appears.
In the lower right corner of the row for the person that you want to invite to Remine, click Invite to Remine.
If we have an email address on file for the person, the Invite to Remine window appears.
Click the Send button to generate and send a Remine email to the selected people.
Click the button to copy your invitation link, and send the link in a manner that you choose.