How do I create my homepage?
You can create a public Remine homepage to use as a landing page for your clients. You must create a URL for your public homepage before you can save searches or invite clients to Remine. When your client clicks your custom link, they'll see your homepage.
The following steps walk you through the settings you can change to customize your homepage.
In the, click your username, and then click Settings.
The following settings affect content on your homepage:
- Profile picture - a picture of you that appears with your name on your homepage.
- Custom URL - the link your clients will use to access Remine.
- Logo - the logo that appears in the upper left corner of your homepage.
- Background Image - the background image for your homepage, which will take up most of the screen.
- Welcome Message - welcome text that appears at the bottom of your homepage.
- Display Preferences - the contact information that appears on your homepage.
At the top of the Settings page, click Change Photo. Upload a photo that you want to appear on your homepage and printed materials like CMA 360 reports.
Scroll to the Public Homepage settings.
In the Custom URL section, type a URL for your homepage. This URL is permanent, and you won't be able to modify it later. Choose something recognizable, like your name or your team name.
In the Logo section, click Add to upload your logo.
In the Background Image section, select one of the preset images, or click Add to upload your own.
In the Welcome Message section, type a message that appears at the bottom of the homepage.
In the Display Preferences section, type the contact information that you want to appear on your homepage. If you don't enter anything here, your homepage will display just your name that we get directly from your MLS.
If your licensing authority requires you to display your license number on marketing materials, you can include your license number under Additional Info.